Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break!

This week felt so long because Spring Break is about to start! I am very excited because I am actually going somewhere this time and normally I don't. So it has been hard to focus this past week, but luckily I made it and leaving tomorrow for Florida!

This week we worked on our clay models during class on Tuesday. I am glad we had a lot of time to work because I was able to fix a bunch of things. I believe we are now done with the legs and feet muscles on our model.

Today we drew all day and focused on the feet. They are so hard to draw!! I don't really like drawing feet. I seemed to do well with the toes, but the ankle is the tricky part for me. Either way I was very fascinated by the way the bones are in the foot. It makes so much more sense why we have an arch on the top of or foot and the way our toes work. 

The main comments from my midterm review to work on were line weight and control.

Have a great spring break everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah feet are super hard. I glanced around and thought everyone was doing a super job though.

    ReplyDelete